You make an appointment at your local spa for a full body wax and probably don’t think twice about what kind of wax your esthetician uses. Did you know know that not all wax is created equal?
The staff at Allure did extensive research on which wax is the best on the market before selecting Nufree. Many of the top salons around the world use Nufree and are extremely impressed with it. Here is why they select this top of the line “wax:”
- Nufree has been used in top salons for over 30 years. This is not a fad product.
- Nufree is NOT A WAX and never sticks to the skin.
- Nufree is self-preserving antibacterial/antimicrobial so it’s safe, clean and germ free.
- Nufree is completely BOTANICAL and safe for the entire body.
- Nufree doesn’t dry out.
- Nufree is scientifically tested and uses no animal products.
Another amazing product the staff uses after or in between your waxes is called Finipil.
Finipil is a scientifically approved, patented, FDA registered OTC antiseptic made by Equibal Labs which is applied on clients after and in between Nufree hair removal services. This antiseptic cream destroys 99.999% of bacteria and cools and soothes the skin while protecting the empty hair follicle.
Additional benefits of Finipil:
- Reduces redness
- Finipil cools by dropping the temperature of the empty follicle, freezing away swelling due to water retention, hot showers or aerobic workouts.
- Prevents infection of the empty hair follicle.
- Finipil protects against ingrowns and rids the area of old ingrowns caused by waxing, shaving at home, and hard water.
- Finipil increases the time between hair removal treatments when used in conjunction with Nufree.
Call today to schedule your waxing appointment. You will not be disappointed. 480-831-7109